Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bracketology has been updated with all current Mid Major Leaders or teams that I think will win it. Did alot of actual Profile digging tonite as well. Lots of teams over the last few days losing games they had no business losing.

Basic things I looked for after reworking the entire bracket tonite.

Trending upward/downward. Real simple in reality. Are you winning or losing late in the season and are you on a streak and playing well.

High Profile Wins. Doesn't matter when they happened just as long as you have some.

I've noticed several teams in the bracketologies have resumes that resemble that of 1 or 2 big wins and then living off their Conference Reputation or burying it for lack of better terms by losing to BAD TEAMS over and over again. Lot's of over inflated RPI teams based off wins in November.

I've always been of the live in the moment kind of guy. What have you done for me lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment