Friday, March 1, 2013

Most people are probably wondering why everyone is falling in love with Boise State here at the last minute or why some of us have had a change of heart. Here's my reasoning for it. They're an exciting basketball team for one who plays in I believe the #2 rated RPI Conference if not the #1 according to some models. I also realize the MWC isn't the #1 or #2 Conference in America,but I have no problem calling it a Top 5 Conference as others are quickly catching up.

Here's the biggest thing with the Bronco's. Their resume of UNLV/Creighton wins is nothing special. It's actually pretty similar to North Carolina's resume,but I've never seen a team have the following opportunity to LOCK up a bid.

They finish with Colorado State,@ UNLV and San Diego State. Then there's the MWC Tournament where they'll be in the 4/5 game. A chance to then beat the #1 seed and then a chance to beat the #2/#3 seed.

Boise State has up to 6 games remaining and all of them would be against Tournament teams,which is why I'm sure most are predicting Boise to win at least 2-3 of these games at a bare minimum. Lock up a bid and pad the resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment